Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Here comes the sun...

...doodle doodle...


Today, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and it was just too glorious a day to spend cooped up in the house working/writing- so the boys and I went on a little adventure.


Out in the sticks and loving it.


Ahhh- the open road!


I think Harvey is enjoying this adventure!





So tempted to explore...






Naturally, Harvey wanted to go this way.


Tired out puppy.

After all our exertions, I think we deserve a snuggle on the sofa now.

See you tomorrow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!