Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Thursday 30 April 2015

Great Fictional Characters: Z is actually for zzzzzzzz...

The final day of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2015


Wow. It's been a fun and manic month of blogging, where I've speed-read my way through old favourites, rifled through well-worn pages for memorable quotes and stayed up way past my bedtime to keep on track with my posts.


I've agonised over Gandalf vs Granny, chewed my nails off over Rhett vs Rincewind, and, in the case of U is for Uriah Heep, given up completely...

But it's been great. I've made some new friends as I've explored other blogs or they've commented on mine, and the range of creative talents I've seen- from fiction to photography to forensic science- has been an eye-opener. I fully intend to continue with the madness in next year's challenge, and I'm already considering themes. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Today, however, Z is for zzzzz... which is what I'll be doing in just a few short minutes (I'm shattered). If you really want to read about Zaphod Beeblebrox, I'm afraid you'll have to do it on Wikipedia. I'm going to bed :)

Thanks for joining me on this challenge, and I hope you enjoyed it too.

Night night,

Louise

zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!