Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Five: Five cute photos of my dogs

 

Happy Friday!

Just a quickie today, as I'm busy getting ready to hit that "publish" button tonight- a process which involves champagne and strawberry Bon-Bons, and a little Blood, Sweat and Tears (the band- it's for my victory dance).

 
Here are five very cute photos of my boys, Harvey and Alfie, for you to go "awww" over, while you wait to read Strange Ideas: Death, Destiny and Decisions. It's out tomorrow, and I'm squeely excited!


1. Flappy puppy ears!


2. Alfie is King of the Remote Controls.


3. Harvey wants a cuddle on my lap.

4. Alfie appreciates the efforts I go to in order to keep him warm in Winter.

5. Two proud dragons.


Right, I'm off. See you bright and early to download Strange Ideas: Death, Destiny and Decisions tomorrow! I may be hungover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!