Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Friday 21 December 2012

It's the End of the World as we know it...

... and I feel fine. 

I think people have got the Mayans all wrong. However, never one to miss an opportunity, I'm giving you all a (last) chance to download Late: a ghostly tale for FREE. Might as well enjoy our last few hours on Earth.


Click on the link on the right-hand side of the page (the one with the gorgeous new cover- even if you download it again, it'll update so you get this version) to be zapped straight to the Amazon page. Remember, you don't need a Kindle to read it- free apps are available on smartphones and even on your PC. No excuses then. I recommend you enjoy my offering in front of a roaring log fire with something alcoholic in your glass...preferably chilled... (see what I did there?)

See you on the other side. Or at Tesco. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!