Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Monday 14 April 2014

Popping Puppy

So, while tidying up last night, I found some popping candy...


Alfie was fascinated by the sound it made in my mouth, so I thought I'd let him try some...


Nomnomnom


Tasty...
 
Wait- what's going on?
 
WOOOOHOOOO!



Gimme more!


What do you mean, "It's all gone?"

He then spent the next hour hunting and scrounging for more, glued to my side like a junkie craving his next fix. And chasing invisible spiders. At least, I hope there were invisible spiders... Is popping candy a hallucinogenic? 

2 comments:

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!