Welcome message

Welcome, friends old and new, to my blog. This is the place where I can share my scribblings and thoughts on loving life. I hope you enjoy them, make suggestions and come back to read more.

Thursday 29 August 2013

Strange Ideas: The Thursday Throng

Squeeee! I've been interviewed by the lovely Linda Parkinson-Hardman and am now an honoured member of her Thursday Throng!

 

You can read the interview (and discover something I've been keeping a secret) here. Please leave a comment to show your support of this wonderful lady and what she does to support authors.

 

Strange Ideas: Death, Destiny and Decisions is available from Bookmark, Spalding and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to join in! What did you think of today's post? Leave me a message and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!